Weekly Authority: Pixel 5 & Pixel 4a 5G reviews, iPhone 12 announced
It’s been a busy week for tech enthusiasts. The main events were the big sales events on Amazon Prime Day, the publication of the reviews for Google Pixel 4a 5G and Google Pixel 5, and Apple’s announcement for the iPhone 12.
It took almost no time for Amazon to dive into the next sales period. The Holiday Dash event is already spitting out new offers every day. There are all indications that this event will last until Christmas, which is pretty exciting, but we wonder if there will still be any major sales events for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
October is a busy time for new gadgets! Despite the difficulties of 2020, there is no shortage of new technologies this year.
- OnePlus 8T review: not enough to get noticed
– by Ryan-Thomas Shaw, October 14, 2020
- Realme 7 Pro review: one step forward, two steps back
– By Dhruv Bhutani, October 11, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Book S review: a slim laptop with mobile smarts
– by Robert Triggs, October 13, 2020
- Amazfit Neo review: retro smarts, retro style
– by Dhruv Bhutani, October 13, 2020
- Apple Watch Series 6 review: take notes, Google
– by Jimmy Westenberg, October 15, 2020
- Apple Watch SE test: the smartwatch for the masses
– by Eric Zeman, October 13, 2020
- OnePlus 7T a year later: it still lasts
– by Dhruv Bhutani, October 11, 2020
In the office, the AA team was talking about phone chargers after Apple decided not to use a charger with new phones, and we thought about using face-unlock and fingerprint scanners, especially since we all wear masks for days. We have some writers who are excited about new mini phones and others who wonder why the global adoption of 5G has felt overwhelmed so far.
If you’re looking for tech right now, check out these popular deals:
We’re giving away three prize packages this month! Enter the October giveaway for your chance to win!
That’s it guys! We’ll have more top Android stories for you next week. Stay up to date on all things Android Authority In the meantime, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter using the link below.