UFC 255: Figueiredo v Perez — Start time, how to watch or stream online and full fight card
UFC 255 is a rather calm affair played mostly by a guy most casual fans have never heard of: Deiveson Figueiredo.
Figueiredo faces another fighter you may not have heard of: Alex Perez. This is not a good sign for PPV sales of this card. That being said, Figueiredo is a potential star on the rise who has just been crowned flyweight champion. He has looked absolutely unbeatable so far with a cast iron chin and incredible strength in his hands. I think this fight could be short.
Fortunately, the card is stacked. You have the chance to see, the best fighter without a name , defending her flyweight title against Jennifer Maia and Mike Perry against Tim Means has the potential to be a fun fight.
There are many reasons to order this one.
How to see UFC 255
This year the UFC entered into a new partnership with ESPN. This is good news for the UFC and the expansion of the MMA sport, but bad news for consumer choice. Especially if you are one of those UFC fans who want to see UFC live in the US.
In the US, if you want to know how to watch UFC 255, the only way to find fight night is through ESPN Plus on PPV. The cost structure is a bit confusing, but according to the ESPN website, this is where the options are to watch UFC on ESPN.
- Existing annual ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC fight for $ 65.
- Existing monthly ESPN Plus subscribers can either upgrade to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $ 85, or the option to watch the UFC event on PPV for themselves for $ 65.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers can purchase a bundle of a UFC HD streaming event and annual ESPN Plus recurring subscription for $ 85. The annual ESPN Plus ESPN subscription automatically renews after one year at the price of an ESPN Plus annual subscription at the time of the automatic renewal.
You can follow all of the above at the link below.
MMA fans in the United Kingdom can watch UFC 255 exclusively through BT Sport. There are more options when you live in Australia. You can watch UFC 255 through Main Event on Foxtel. You can also watch on the UFC website or through their app. You can even order using your PlayStation 4 or the UFC app on your Xbox One.
- The main card begins November 21 at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- Preliminary rounds begin on November 21 at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early preliminary rounds will start on November 21 at 6:30 p.m. (3:30 p.m.).
- The main map launches on November 22nd at 3pm GMT.
- The preliminary rounds will begin on November 22nd at 1:00 am GMT.
- The early preliminary rounds will begin on November 21st at 11:30 PM GMT.
- The main card starts on November 22nd at 2 p.m. AEDT.
- The preliminary rounds begin on November 22nd at 12 noon AEDT.
- Initial preparations will begin on November 22nd at 10:30 a.m. AEDT.
This card is subject to change. We will try to stay up to date as much as possible.
- Deiveson Figueiredo versus Alex Perez
- Valentina Shevchenko versus Jennifer Maia
- Mike Perry versus Tim Means
- Katlyn Chookagian versus Cynthia Calvillo
- Maurício Rua versus Paul Craig
- Brandon Moreno versus Brandon Royval
- Joaquin Buckley versus Jordan Wright
- Antonina Shevchenko versus Ariane Lipski
- Daniel Rodrigues versus Nicolas Dalby
- Alan Jouban versus Jared Gooden
- Kyle Daukaus versus Dustin Stoltzfus
- Louis Cosce versus Sasha Palatnikov