It’s been a big week, road show readers, and it’ll be bigger next week. That’s because Ford finally unveiled the 2021 Bronco on Monday, July 13, and you will be able to. Before that, however, let’s take a look back at the past seven days with news and reviews. Here’s what was hot from July 5th to 11th.
The Kia K5 replaces the outgoing Optima sedan and is so big that it deserves a new name. With its excellent style and first-class technology, there has never been a better time to check out Kia’s offer in this highly competitive class.
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a large, luxurious three-row SUV, and the AMG GLS63 version brings the wick to the market with a V3 with 603 hp. If you need a family carrier that also drags your ass, look no further.
Get to know the long-term Roadshow Toyota Highlander Hybrid 2020
Show all photos
We are so impressed with Toyota’s redesigned Highlander that we decided to bring one home for a longer stay. Meet the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, the newest member of the road show long-term test fleet.
The Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback concept will debut in 2021
Show all photos
- : A few more teasers appeared on the Internet this week before the official debut of the SUV on Monday.
- : One of our favorite compact cars gets turbo power, and although it’s not the Mazdaspeed3 replacement we were hoping for, it still sounds like a hell of a good time.
- : This concept shows a preview of the next member of the Audi E-Tron family.
- : Mercedes-Benz shows us the latest and best functions that it will offer in the next version of its flagship S-Class.
- : Hyundai teases its new Elantra N-Line with a range of silhouettes.
- : More functions, same price. Sounds good.
Mercedes-AMG A45 S: super hot hatch
Our British team drives in the hottest Mercedes A-Class, the AMG A45. We don’t get this in the US, and that’s a shame.
Volvo XC90 T8: Sweet Swede
Volvo’s largest SUV, the XC90, is stylish and luxurious, and damn efficient with its T8 plug-in hybrid powertrain.