Here’s how many readers still prefer to buy music

Well, we recently asked that question in a survey on our website and social platforms, and the results are here!

Do you still buy music (e.g. digital downloads, LPs, CDs)?

Results

In this poll, which was published on our website on September 8th, we saw just over 1,500 votes. Unsurprisingly, there is still a fair percentage of users who buy music. In fact, 30% of our readers still prefer to own their favorite titles. This of course leaves 70% of the readers who no longer buy singles or albums.

Source link

Related Posts