10 best graphics cards for your modern PC
Graphics cards: If you are using your personal computer for playing higher end games especially like 3D featured^( , then Graphics card is one of the vital components for your PC to have immersive gaming experience.
What is Graphics Card?
In general wordings, it can be termed as the video extension card utilized to feed the images or motion pictures to portrait to the display monitors. Earlier days, the role of graphics card was not needed since the old age computers haven’t got any suitable configuration for running graphic based games or any high-resolution motion pictures to displays.
However, in today’s modern computer, the users are mainly using that to play higher end VR games which require dedicated or integrated graphics cards in it. The calculation over the images to appear on the monitor or any other output screen, it consists of a processor commonly known as the graphics processor, a memory chip, and a display output unit collective referred as RAMDAC.
The modern-day computers come with the built-in high power discrete graphics card, and also has the extension card slot where you can place external graphics card which will be available in form of the printed circuit board.
How to pick suitable graphics card from the market?
Well, if you worried about picking the suitable graphics cards for your own PC purpose, then don’t worry you are not the only person with that confusion, here are the certain tips on picking the right graphics card for your PCs.
- AGP or PCIe: Well, the AGP and PCIe defines the slots in which the graphics to be inserted. The performance of the graphics cards gets varied depending on their slots, AGP or PCIe. In general, AGP slot stands to hold the standard graphics card connection for a prolong time. However, the PCIe slot will boost the working speed of the graphics card by 4 times when compared with AGP slot. Picking the suitable graphics cards upon the slots ACP or PCIe is necessary.
- GDDR Bandwidth: It generally referred as the bandwidth capability of the graphics cards which are being used. In the current market, you can find GDDR3, GDDR4 and GDDR5 graphics card, however, the tech giant Samsung strongly believes that the year 2018 will witness the release of GDDR6 graphics cards. Utilizing the latest bandwidth graphics cards will provide better VR and gives smooth gaming experience upon the demand graphics by the games.
- Memory size: Well, almost all users would know the importance of having graphics cards with increased memory size. These days one can purchase a graphics card with the RAM size of 4GB along with the memory speed of 1400 MHz.
- Dual graphics card: Make sure about your need for buying a graphics card. To avail better performance for the old and low configured systems, however, the practice of dual graphics card among the personal computer users are very rare these days.
Features to compare before buying graphics card:
Here are the vital features which are needed to be compared in order to get the best graphics card on the market.
- Performance: Generally, the performances of the PC graphics cards are predicted upon its GPU values and with their clocking frequency. Where the GPU stands for the ability of the graphics card to processing the required data for delivering images to the output devices. The combination of the higher clock speed frequency along with the advanced GPU architecture will give you the best output from the graphics cards.
- Power Consumption and Cooling: This is one of the important parameters to be considered while buying a graphics card. The graphics card is the highest power consuming part of the PC internal parts. Owing to that graphics card will get heated rapidly, in order to maintain the proper state of cards, make sure you have the graphics card with proper cooling features.
- Other features: Features like interface socket, data exchange lines, video signal output resolution, visualization technologies and so of the graphics cards will predict the performance. Proper comparisons are required for judging the rightful graphics cards for your PC.
List of best graphics cards available in the market
Zotac GeForce GTX1060 3GB
Often known as the compact size graphics card gives immersive gaming performance, being the world’s leading computer hardware manufacturing firm Zotac released its GeForce GTX 1060 powerful gaming video card system.
Having 90 mm processor fan made from the material aluminium radiator, the Zotac Geforce GTX 1060 3GB would be the right choice for all game lovers if they are in search of perfect graphics card for their PC.
Features like ultimate performances, wide range of option for connectivity, ability to speed up the system, and so give the extra plus when it comes to comparing the product with others.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 25,000 Onwards
- Nvidia GTX 1060
The Nvidia GTX 1060 with 3GB memory would be the perfect component for personal computers on considering the factors price and also the performances too. To be frank, it is one of the most loved components among the game lovers to yield better gaming performances from their PC without spending a lot of cash.
As per the paper records, the video card GTX 1060s 3GB hasn’t been the most powerful one also it’s not the cheapest one in the market, however, its performances are above the par level and display the images in 1080p quality in 60 frames per second.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 23, 000 Onwards
ASUS RX480 4GB
The manufacturing firm ASUS is a well-known brand all over the world, their video card RX480 4GB suites all of their products pretty well. The compactness of the product gives the extra value to it, owing to the compact size; it won’t consume a lot of space in your computer case.
In addition to that, the ASUS product RX480 4GB comes with the advanced cooling system by 2 aluminium fans. Owing to that, the video card would be able to get high airflow. Users who are using this product saying, that the product runs smoother than many other cheaper products available in the market.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs.22, 990 Onwards
Nvidia GTX 1050
Nvidia GTX 1050 one of the best entry-level graphics card available in the market, and also the users who are searching for the current generation cards for their Personal computers for playing high-end games.
The product GTX 1050 will simply turn your personal computer into a certified professional gaming machine. When compared with the price tag of the product Nvidia GTX 1050 gives you the best performance.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 12, 500 Onwards
MSI GeForce 750Ti-2GD5/OC
Though the product is not the latest one in the market, still it manages to hold the top position in the leading graphics cards in the market. The product manufacturer Nvidia is one of the leading computer hardware component makers in the world, released this video card with GeForce GTX 750 TI graphics chip along with the clock frequency ranges in between 1059 MHz to 1137 MHz.
The Memory capacity of the card is 2GB along with the DDR5 bandwidth which operates at the frequency around 5400 MHz. It is one of the most preferred products among the PC users who opt to upgrade their PCs.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 10, 200 Onwards
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
It is the best graphics card for the game lovers who love to play games with high resolution and high frame rate displays. The impressive GPU power is specially made for the hardcore game lovers. The product can able to handle the high-resolution monitors up to 1440p
The biggest fact is there’s not much competition in the market because the performance of the product MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti beats all other and grabs the crown. With no proper competitors in the market, the product GTX 1080 Ti is the one and only preferred items for handling 4K games in the far better way.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 62, 999 Onwards
Sapphire Radeon RX460 2GB
If you look for the AMD graphics cards, the Sapphire Technology would be the largest suppliers in the market. It is well-known fact that the AMD graphics cards are the well-known cards that for offering high-quality performance.
With the presence of the dual X cooling options, the graphics card Sapphire Radeon Rx 460 2GB is pretty effective when it comes to letting powerful airflow to the video cards. The memory capacity of the graphics cards can be exceptionable from 1090MHz to 1210MHz depending upon your workload.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs.15, 589 Onwards
Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini
It is named as the best mini graphics card in the market and also the world’s smallest 1080 Ti card. The Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini comes with the whooping configuration of 3,584 stream process with the memory capacity of 11GB GDDR5X. The most important fact to be notified here is the core clock frequency which is 1,506 MHz.
For the users how owing to the Micro ATX or Mini ITX computers, then the inclusion of Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini would be the best as it fits in small space. It is the best card to experience the great video games with 4K quality.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 69, 000 Onwards
Gigabyte GeForce GT710 2GB
It may look so simple when compared with the other graphics cards with the similar configuration, but the product Gigabyte GeForce GT710 2GB offers you the better and effective solution with many other graphics card at the same level. To be frank, when compared with all other integrated graphics cards, the performance of the product GT710 2GB will be 5 times more, especially when it comes photo editing and processing images.
While looking into the price tag, the product delivers the far better performance, and it is most suitable for the Mini Tower PCs.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs.3, 100 Onwards
AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
It is listed as one of the high-end video cards released AMD’s. The graphics card AMD Radeon RX vega 64 is highly capable of performing better on handling heavy VR games. With the affordable price, the RX Vega 64 matches with the performances of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080.
With the high quality 4,096 stream process and with heavy memory power 8GB HBM2, the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 rules the market. The product comes with two version one with the Air coolant and other with the liquid coolant. And of course, the air coolant cost lesser than the liquid coolant type.
The Current Market Price Tag: Rs. 46, 990 Onwards